Obituary - World Demise
Label: Roadrunner Records – RR 8740-2
Series: The Obituary Remasters –
Type: CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered, Gold Disc
Date of released: 1998
Style: Death Metal
|11||Set In Stone||4:52|
|12||Kill For Me||6:01|
|13||Killing Victims Found||5:05|
|15||Godly Beings (Live)||2:01|
|16||Body Bag (Live)||5:59|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Published By – Obituary Music
- Published By – Roadster Music B.V.
- Recorded At – Morrisound Studios
- Mixed At – Morrisound Studios
- Recorded At – Dynamo Open Air
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress – V-6086
- A&R – Monte Conner
- Art Direction, Artwork [Cover Montage] – Twelve Point Rule, Ltd NYC*
- Bass – Frank Watkins
- Design Concept [Art Concept] – Trevor Peres
- Drums – Donald Tardy
- Engineer [Assistant] – Super Brian Benscoter*
- Lead Guitar – Allen West
- Liner Notes – Don Kaye
- Mixed By – Obituary, Scott Burns
- Music By, Lyrics By – Obituary
- Photography By [Additional Photos By] – Eric Kat
- Photography By [Homeless Man Photo By] – John Tardy
- Producer – Obituary, Scott Burns
- Recorded By, Engineer – Dave ''Big Shirt'' Nicholls*, Scott Burns
- Reissue Producer – Jeff Daniel
- Remastered By – George Marino
- Rhythm Guitar – Trevor Peres
- Vocals – John Tardy
NotesIssued in a jewel case, with 12-page booklet and clear disc tray.
Recorded and mixed at Morrisound Recording, Tampa, FL
Live tracks recorded at the Dynamo Open Air Festival, Eindhoven, Holland, 1992
Remastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY
All songs published by Roadblock Music, Inc. (ASCAP) / Obituary Music (ASCAP) / Roadster Music B.V., except tracks 14 to 16 published by Roadblock Music, Inc. (ASCAP) / Roadster Music B.V.
Photos used by kind permission of The Bettmann Archive, UPI/Bettmann, UPI/Bettmann Newsphotos & Reuters/Bettmann Newsphotos
Tracks 13 to 16 are bonus tracks.
Track 12 has a sample from "RM Arts Presents: Repercussions - A Celebration Of African/American Music." Used by kind permission of Third Eye Productions, Ltd.
Roadrunner Records is a registered trade mark of The All Blacks B.V.
℗ 1994, 1998 The All Blacks B.V. This reissue: ℗ 1998 The All Blacks B.V. © 1994, 1998 The All Blacks B.V.
Track times not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 16861 87402 5
- Barcode (Scanned - UPC_A): 016861874025
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): ['Sonopress' logo] V-6086/ RR87402 B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LB45
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0778
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): ['Sonopress' logo] V-6086/ RR87402 B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LB45
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0713
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): ['Sonopress' logo] 50185649/ RR87402 23
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI LB45
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0723
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): ['Sonopress' logo] V-6086/ RR87402 B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI LB45
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0722
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Label Code: LC 9231
- Price Code: MU 760
- Other: 7 8740 2
- Other: INT 399.905
|RR 8995-1, RR 8995 1||Obituary||World Demise (LP, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||RR 8995-1, RR 8995 1||Europe||1994|
|RR 8740-2||Obituary||World Demise (CD, Album, RM)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8740-2||Brazil||1998|
|RR 8740-2||Obituary||World Demise (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8740-2||Netherlands||1998|
|RR 8995-2||Obituary||World Demise (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8995-2||Brazil||1994|
|MOFR 00126||Obituary||World Demise (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Monsters Of Rock||MOFR 00126||Russia||2002|
Related to Obituary - World Demise: